I love bacon.
Good thing we didn’t because this was delicious!
- 4 ounces bacon (we used a whole package)
- 1 cup pancake mix (we used Aunt Jemima, much to the distress of my mom. She’s a confirmed Bisquick user.)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- cooking spray!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the bacon! Then make it into bacon crumbles.
- Spray a 9 inch glass pie plate (or, you know, whatever you have) with cooking spray.
- Combine pancake mix, 3/4c cheese, milk, maple syrup, sugar, and eggs. Pour into the pie plate.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until you can jab it with a tooth pick and the pick comes out clean.
- Top with remaining cheese and all the bacon that you haven’t eaten yet, and bake another 5ish minutes (until the cheese is melted).